[FX.php List] [OT] FYI - FileMaker 9 does not work with Leopard?

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Wed Oct 24 15:51:20 MDT 2007

Well, it doesn't specifically say FileMaker 9 won't work with
Leopard. It says they don't recommend the use of FileMaker 9 with
Leopard, and they're issuing compatibility revs at some point. The
FMI announcement is pretty vague, and appears to have been written by
lawyers. I think they're just being careful.

 From what I've been reading, commercial software developers did not
get the chance to test on the released version of the OS. They'll get
it when we get it. So not many developers are "certifying" based on
their pre-release testing.

Luckily I'll be out of town on release day, so I won't be the first
person on the block to install it. I'll wait and see what the early
adopters flush out.

Dale