[FX.php List] Problem with site on client's server

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 18 12:42:20 MDT 2007

Thanks Steve

Yeah, I also used to use if($skipSize == '') until people on this
list talked about "low-level" PHP errors.  I'm guessing Notices are
some of these.

And that's a good reminder that isset() could be true even if the
value is empty, such as when a variable gets set and then it's value
later cleared/emptied ($var='') instead of unset (unset($var))

Best,
-Joel

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org