[FX.php List]One FMP DB Multiple Web Servers

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Thu Oct 11 15:46:55 MDT 2007

Hi Dale,

Ummm... yip, that’s what I was suggesting...

>From what I understand of the situation there is currently one server which
has the web server software and filemaker running on it, all of which is
behind a firewall. So effectively that machine is the web server and the
FMS... what I’m suggesting is placing a second web server, outside the
firewall, creating a tunnel through the firewall to the web/FM server on the
inside...

Did I miss something...??

Cheers

Steve