[FX.php List] Raw encoding

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Oct 9 18:49:09 MDT 2007

You might also want to use

html_entity_decode()

if you get some strange characters in place of apostrophes...

PHP.net is (IMHO) the Holy Grail of sources for all things PHP... not
that it hasn't prevented my wasting countless hours on silly
errors... :)

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting for all versions of FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting