[FX.php List] Precision Printing alternatives

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Tue Oct 2 10:35:06 MDT 2007

Thanks Steve,

I considered using FPDI, but don't see the advantage.  The form
consists of run of the mill tables with ruled lines.  No images,
shading or anything that FPDF can't do.  I would still need to create
90% of the cells for outputting the content anyway. Might as well do
it all all live....unless there are issues such as performance.

  Jonathan

Jonathan Schwartz
Exit 445 Group
jonathan at exit445.com