[FX.php List] Converting .fp5/FX to .fp7/FX problems

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Tue Oct 2 02:33:36 MDT 2007

Hi John,

One thing that you might need to watch out for, which I often forget when
doing conversions from pre-v7 is the need for the username and password...
make sure your query has something like;

            $myQuery->SetDBUserPass($username, $password);

in there somewhere, and that the username and password that you enter are
valid for the xml interface of the database in question. (As you can see I
use variables for the username and password, then set those within
serverVariables.php for easy reuse)

Feel free to post code and we’ll try and help out more...

Cheers

Steve