[FX.php List] JavaScript, AJAX, jQuery assistance?

Michael Ward headhoncho at customikesolutions.com
Mon Oct 1 19:47:30 MDT 2007

Hi all,

On 02/10/2007, at 11:14 AM, Joel Shapiro wrote:

> Thanks Michael!

<snip>

> Do you have any particular tutorial sites that you liked when you
> were first learning jQuery?  I've looked at a couple of the
> tutorials on jquery.com.

I think I looked at all of them... but the way I learnt the most was
by dissecting what other people had done.

Check out the demos for the different plug-ins... and also the sites
that are mentioned in Sites using jQuery <http://docs.jquery.com/
Sites_Using_jQuery> and then adapt them to your requirements.

There's also a book out... I haven't seen it but that may be of
interest too.

Regards

Michael Ward
--