[FX.php List] JavaScript, AJAX, jQuery assistance?

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 1 19:14:03 MDT 2007

Thanks Michael!

I'm really starting to get jQuery -- and it is very cool.  Your
sample code makes sense to me(!)

I was just going through some of 15daysofjquery.com.  Their Day 2
example "Table Striping Made Easy" shows how quick and easy it can be
to alternate row colors in a table and make the rolled-over row a
different color.  And by using classes for the tables, it's easy to
format different tables differently -- really abstracting the
formatting from the content of the page.
http://15daysofjquery.com/table-striping-made-easy/5/
I'm also starting to see some possible advantages of using elements
other than 'a' as links, like you'd said.

Do you have any particular tutorial sites that you liked when you
were first learning jQuery?  I've looked at a couple of the tutorials
on jquery.com.

Thanks,
-Joel