[FX.php List] [OT] Problem trying to use mount_afp w/ FileMaker Server

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Nov 30 12:43:38 MST 2007

Dale,

Is that something I could write into a shell script? I don't want to
stop using these shell scripts, since they work so well.

I'm in communication with the guy who wrote the shell script; he's in
New Zealand, so last night we connected via iChat between our two
MacBook Pros. It was an amazing conversation; at one time, we had all
of this going on at the same time:

Video iChat so we could see each other
Audio iChat with headsets
Sending files back and forth thru iChat
He was Timbuktued into my FM server here, as was I
He looked up my address in Google Map so he could see what my house
looked like, and I looked up his house in NZ so I could see his as well!

It was truly a 21st century experience; all of this was going on at
once, and it worked almost flawlessly. A true testament to iChat, I
must say!

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting for all versions of FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org