[FX.php List] [OT] Problem trying to use mount_afp w/ FileMaker Server

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Nov 30 08:17:49 MST 2007

I'm hoping that one of you may have seen this error before:

I use a shell script to backup my FM Servers to both a 2nd internal
drive and to an external volume. The script works great on my other FM
servers, and used to work on this one, but has stopped in the last
weeks.

I tracked the problem down to its failure to mount the external
volume; here is the error I get when I try using mount_afp in Terminal:

mount_afp: the mount flags are 0000 the altflags are 0020
mount_afp: AfPMountURL returned error 1, errno is 1

If anyone has any insight on how to fix this, I'd much appreciate it;
I searched the web for a solution but haven't found anything so far.

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954