[FX.php List] [OFF] Those Whacky End Users

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Nov 28 12:52:30 MST 2007

Jonathan,

Maybe you should just write after each page... it would certainly get
rid of the problem you're having.

I'm working right now on a 90-100-question survey web app, and I'm
going to write after each page. I know it involves more hits to the
DB, but I think it'll keep things simpler overall...

But that's just me, I get stuck in my method "ruts." :)

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting for all versions of FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting

>>> 415-381-1852
>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org