[FX.php List] [OFF] Those Whacky End Users

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Nov 28 08:37:08 MST 2007

Jonathan,

Couldn't you just write to a field when the interview process is
complete, thereby making the record uneditable? I'd probably create a
field and use a boolean to tell the system whether this is an "open"
record or a completed one.

Then you don't really need to rely on session variables for this
particular problem... or am I missing something here?

Best,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting for all versions of FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting