[FX.php List] How to stop error with bad username/password

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 20 12:06:29 MST 2007

Hi Glenn

I've used FileMaker accounts for web access (currently using external
authentication accts but had to start out with internal accts while
getting the client's network & AD straightened up enough for ext.
auth. to work).

Here's the basic code I used (it was in my first FX.php project so it
might not be the best or most elegant, but worked for me):

$searchResult=$search->FMFind();

foreach($searchResult as $key=>$value) {
	if($key == 'code' and $value == '100') {
		echo 'Login Failed. Please try again.';
	}
}

HTH,