[FX.php List] How to stop error with bad username/password

Tim 'Webko' Booth tim at nicheit.com.au
Tue Nov 20 00:52:10 MST 2007

Dear Glenn,

> The username/passwords are set in the fp7 file (with appropriate
> priviledges
> for each user) and the users are asked for them as login details on
> a form.
>
> You have another way of NOT hard coding user names and passwords
> WITHOUT a
> username/password table ?

To be honest, I'd never even thought of using FileMaker based users
for web access, and build in a username/pwd table to pretty much
everything ;-)

But I can see what you are trying to do now - I still think the table
is a better idea in general - not sure I'd want real FM passwords
travelling all over the place...

Cheers

Webko