[FX.php List] CURL error from FX.php response file

Rodney Schmidt rodney at fmpro2go.com
Mon Nov 19 18:45:36 MST 2007

Once again I seek advice from those more knowledgeable than myself.

For over a year I have been running FX.php on a commercial web server (v.
4.4.4 is what is offered), accessing a database on a FMPSA, now version 9,
with no problems at all.

The form on the commercial server used to gather information submits to a
"response.php" page, which sends the data on to FMS9A and the DB. With the
FM DB open via the server on my own desktop, the data is quickly available
and can be viewed.

It has all worked very well. Tonight I begin receiving these messages from
the commercial server (not the FMS9A server):

(1) FX: cURL could not retrieve Post data in RetrieveFM7Data(). A bad URL is
the most likely reason.

(2) Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in
/home/fmpro2go/public_html/search.php on line 164

(3) Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/home/fmpro2go/public_html/search.php on line 164

(4) Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in
/home/fmpro2go/public_html/response.php on line 48

The PHP code respectively is:

search.php on line 164: foreach( $searchResult['data'] as $key =>
$searchData )

response.php on line 48: $recordData = current($newrecordResult['data']);

Once again, I would really appreciate some advice here. There has been no
change to the FMS9A setup at all and it all worked fine yesterday when I ran
a check.

Today, zip with error messages. I have reloaded fresh copies of FX.pgp and
Fxparser, and the files used including the ³server_data.php² file. The URL
is correct.

Thank you very much.
--
Rodney Schmidt