[SPAM-5.7]- [FX.php List] Limiting fields returned

Carl Anderson Carl.Anderson at asu.edu
Fri Nov 16 07:34:17 MST 2007

Indeed.  Alas, the system was built more for insertion than retrieval, it
seems.  The layout in question makes for a very nice overall feel for the
student's progress, but it's got so many calculation fields and related
fields that it's a nightmare to query against.

--
Carl Anderson
Technical Support Analyst

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org