[FX.php List] Limiting fields returned

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 15 12:16:38 MST 2007

Hi Carl

As others have said, limiting the fields on the layout would be
preferable.

  2.5 - 5 mins does seem excessive.  How long does it take just to
return the 600 records?  Are you looping through ALL fields in the
returned results, or just the four relevant fields?  Maybe you can
post your code.

Also:  FXneoCache:
Have you been happy with this?  Are other people using it?  When it
first came out some people reported problems with it.

-Joel