[FX.php List] I am making some pretty heavy shit in AJAX and would like to be able to query

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Tue Nov 13 07:33:44 MST 2007

I doubt you're going to get that out of the standard XML interface...
there's nothing mentioned anywhere in the FMP documentation suggesting that
level of information will be available...

That said, given that with FMP 9 the server administration module is a java
app, which runs over port 16000, it must theoretically be possible to create
your own, slimed down version of that app, which could gather that data for
you... I've no idea how though ;-)

Cheers
Steve