[FX.php List] [Off-ish] Advice on FMS8A -> FMS9A migrationstrategy

David Ness dness at bondedbuilders.com
Tue Nov 6 07:51:27 MST 2007

> ... Anyone on this list running an FX.php web app with FMS or FMSA 9?

> Bob Patin

Yes, I've had my fx.PHP site hitting a FMSA 9 test system since its
release. I had some minor problems occasionally before the update
(database server stopping unexpectedly), and had the 'authenticate to
external server' (Active Directory) stop functioning a couple of times,
but no problems since the last FMSA update.

David Allen Ness
Database Systems Programmer
Web Applications Developer