[FX.php List] [Off-ish] Advice on FMS8A -> FMS9A migration strategy

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Nov 5 18:30:38 MST 2007

I haven't heard that announcement either, but I'd certainly recommend
it.

After trying all sorts of things, we put a separate web server with
each of our FMS machines, and that's been working great.

Anyone on this list running an FX.php web app with FMS or FMSA 9?

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting for all versions of FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting