[FX.php List] [Off-ish] Advice on FMS8A -> FMS9A migration strategy

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Mon Nov 5 18:29:23 MST 2007

Joel,

Actually I don't recall. It may well have been something second-hand, perhaps on this list or another, but the gist was "FileMaker recommends the two-machine configuration". Clearly it's not _required_ since you _can_ set it up for a one-machine setup, but wherever I saw that, it was worth mentioning or it wouldn't have been said, I suppose.

-Troy