[FX.php List] Lasso equivalent in php/fx.php

Nick Trenary trenaryn at crlibrary.org
Fri Nov 2 14:48:37 MDT 2007

Sorry -

This is an example of the code for a radio button in the form:
<input type="radio" name="Services" value="LD">

This is the Lasso code from the action page:
[Var: 'action']
[If:  (Action_Param: 'action') == 'Search' ]
   [Var: 'action' = '-Search' ]
[Else:  (Action_Param: 'action') == 'Find All' ]
   [Var: 'action' = '-Findall' ]
[/If]

 [If:  $action == '-Search'  ||  $action == '-FindAll']

    [Inline:    (Action_Params),
      -$action,
      -Database='agencies2',
                        -Table='Search2',