[FX.php List] Lasso equivalent in php/fx.php

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Fri Nov 2 14:44:14 MDT 2007

Nick,

Example code would help.  That said, Lasso code has the bad habit of
having ALL of the database information in the page source.  As a
result, the page gets processed and the results displayed seemingly
with little happening on the target page.  I think that's what you're
talking about...  As for the FX.php equivalent, there are a number of
possibilities, but it really would help to have some code upon which
to base a response.  Thanks!

--Chris Hansen
   FileMaker 8 Certified Developer
   FileMaker 7 Certified Developer
   Creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org