[FX.php List] PHP.ini question

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Thu Nov 1 06:36:26 MDT 2007

Hi John,

What do you see if you try;

echo $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'].'<br />';

Is the returned path correct...??

Have you just tried calling the include without that...? I tend to use
relative references for includes, so in my instance I would have just put;

<?php require_once("includes/wi_form_lib.php"); ?>

Assuming that the file doing the calling is in the root, and wi_form_lib.php
is in a sub folder of that called includes...

Try those, see if you can get as far as getting wi_form_lib.php to load...
stick an echo 'I loaded<br />'; as the first line so that you know that it
is...

Once you get that loading, then you can look to replicate the same tests in
that file to determine what (if anything) is going wrong with including the
FX.php files...

Let us know how you get on...

Cheers
Steve