[FX.php List] Multiple AJAX with 1 JavaScript function?

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Thu May 24 11:47:05 MDT 2007

Thanks John

I'm afraid writing a wrapper is beyond me at the moment.  What kind
of additional coding of AJAX calls would I need to do if I didn't use
a wrapper like LAJAX?  (i.e. what is LAJAX doing?)

I have a new project in which I'll want to be using quite a bit of
AJAX.  Any recommendations on where I can get some more not-too-
complex (yet!) info?  I've certainly played with Scriptaculous
examples, and looked a little at jQuery, but I've never tried to
implement either on my own.  Will the issue of how to connect to FX
be relatively clear from their respective documentation/tutorials...?

Note: I do have a fair grasp of JavaScript

Thanks,
-Joel