[FX.php List] [OFF] Recommendation for building/buying web site building/management system

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed May 23 13:08:38 MDT 2007

Jonathan,

I've done that in FX.php; I used a subset of it on Crystal Gayle's
site, which is almost all FileMaker-driven:

http://www.crystalgayle.com

There are a few static pages on her site, but I built this from a
template that I used for another client's private site, where each
member has his own customizable set of pages.

One of the music associations tha I belong to just went to a
membership site like this; each member apparently has the ability to
edit his page, but on that site I think it's just a single page.

I also did a similar thing for the auto comparisons site that I
built; each of their dealer members can very lightly customize the
pages of the site so that any visitors using the pages, after being
referred from the dealer's website, see customized pages with the
dealer's logo, address, links, and background colors.

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions