[FX.php List] Perhaps [Off Topic] How do you make charts in FileMaker?

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Wed May 23 12:46:16 MDT 2007

Hey Gjermund

Have you seen:
http://www.swconsulting.net/whatwedo/filemaker/index.asp
the mortgage example is nice.  It uses Flash but needs no plug-ins

Also, for simple bar charts, there's an example file using just a
calculated html table in a web viewer - without creating a separate
file.  I think it was Bruce Robertson in the FSA who showed this, but
I can't find it right now.

HTH,
-Joel