[FX.php List] Problem with checkbox set validation

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Sun May 20 20:51:16 MDT 2007

I'm recalling that FileMaker stores checked checkbox items as return-
separated text. If you are not submitting your web-selected checkbox
values separated by \n, they'll fail validation. One way to test this
is to momentarily shut off your field validation in FMP, submit a web
entry and see what ends up in that field. (Formatted to display as
text, not as check boxes.)

Dale