[FX.php List] drag+drop using AJAX

biscuit technologies biscuit.tech at gmail.com
Sat May 19 15:06:33 MDT 2007

Hi,
I'm new to the list but I've been through the archives and as far as I
can tell this hasn't been covered - excuse me if I'm mistaken.

I'm trying to come up with a method of using AJAX to display a list
(<ul><li>) of items that can be sorted via drag+drop across UL's and
then have the data posted back to Filemaker.

I've got it sort of working using the demo file for FX and a simple
database based on the SAJAX demo posted at
http://www.cyberdummy.co.uk/test/dd.php

But I've hit against my limited PHP knowledge trying to do more than
one filtered find in a single page in order to render the multiple
lists and I haven't figured out how to send the data back to Filemaker
yet either.

I am hoping someone on the list can help me out and if possible I'd
like to have the whole method be available to the group at least in
proof of concept form.

I'd be happy to post what I've got so far if anyone is interested, you
can see where I've gotten it so far at http://brioche.cheesed.com/FX/

Thanks!

- David