[FX.php List] FMSA Admin console not showing my databases...

Jon Montgomery igsmasupport at igsmasouth.org
Sat May 19 10:04:36 MDT 2007

Bob,
    When I changed my host machines, (got a faster Mac), and moved my DBs, I
had to go back and turn that IWP on again for all the DBs.  I just figured
that was the way it was suppose to happen.  (now what does this rookie,
meaning me, know about anything.  You people are so far ahead.  I almost
know what you are saying and know enough to be really dangerous!) But I did
have a similar thing, just didn¹t know it wasn¹t suppose to happen.

Jon

--
Jon Montgomery
Illinois Grade School Music Association