[FX.php List] FMSA Admin console not showing my databases...

John May jmaymailing at pointinspace.com
Sat May 19 08:51:21 MDT 2007

Using 10.3 or 10.4 with the latest updates, if the web server module
is on a separate machine than the WPE, the databases don't show up
properly.  If the WSM is on the same machine as WPE/FMS, then the
databases appear correctly.

I reported this bug to FileMaker a ways back, but they seem to have
done nothing about it.  Note it does not affect functionality of FMSA
at all, it's just cosmetic.

	- John

John May : President                 <http://www.pointinspace.com/>
Point In Space Internet Solutions             jmay at pointinspace.com

        Professional FileMaker Pro, MySQL, Lasso & PHP Hosting