[FX.php List] fx.php and BBEdit Syntax Checking

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at exit445.com
Sat May 19 08:39:40 MDT 2007

Bob,

Good question.

 From my readings, I get the impression that the PHP_SELF method is a
preferred method than just using the real name.  One advantage I know
of: it allows pages to be renamed without having to go through the
code to *also* rename the self-links.  That makes the code more
modular.

There might be some security advantages also, but I can't tell you
what those are.  Perhaps others can.