[FX.php List] PHP Frameworks

Karun Shrestha kkshrestha at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri May 18 05:39:42 MDT 2007

I am trying to integrate fx.php with codeigniter. I followed the setup
procedure in codeigniter's documentation. I had no luck with it.

I placed the fx folder with all relevant classes into the
application/libraries folder. I put the if (!defined('BASEPATH')) exit('No
direct script access allowed'); statement at the top of the fx.php file. I
tried loading the class in my controller with$this -> load -> library('fx').
It failed with an error 'unable to load the requested class:fx'

Any pointers?

Karun