[FX.php List] Using cookies/not using cookies

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed May 16 15:24:06 MDT 2007

Alex,

Check out Andrew's message to me earlier today; there's a "P3P
compliance" page that needs to be put on a site.

I went to

http://www.w3.org/P3P/details.html

and then went to

http://policyeditor.com/

and created a policy online for $39.

I hope it works... haven't tested it yet on IE6.

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions