[FX.php List] Yet another clue...

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue May 15 16:49:57 MDT 2007

That's what I think too; when I test, it never allows my site to
write the PHPSESSID cookie.

Is there any sort of PHP command that would circumvent this? Or
failing that, is there an ASP command that would allow my site to
write its cookie?

So far, we've told customers to not embed the PHP site, and this gets
around the problem, but car dealers want the auto comparisons to be
inside their site instead of in an external window.

Thanks for your input...

Bob