[FX.php List] Yet another clue...

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue May 15 16:08:49 MDT 2007

So I just opened Firefox and deleted all the cookies; went to the car
dealer's site, and clicked on the auto comparisons link to go to my
PHP site.

Only one cookie was written, an ASP.net sessionID cookie for the
dealer's site. However, no cookie was written for my PHP site, even
though logging in immediately *should* cause a cookie to be written.

So my original theory was right all along, that these Flash & ASP
sites aren't allowing a cookie to be written.

Is there anything about ASP that prevents a cookie from being written??

Thanks for anyone's help; this is really driving my clients crazy--
and me too.

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING: