[FX.php List] http_redirect question

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue May 15 11:06:54 MDT 2007

I've actually been using includes as redirects... it does send
someone to another page, but I realize that's probably not what it's
intended use is.

OK, I've got the header redirect working; here's another question:
the customer's site uses ASP, and when they go to the redirect page,
the passed variable doesn't seem to get passed to the redirect page.

Is there something about ASP that prevents the GET command from working?

Thanks,

Bob