[FX.php List] Why not convert from CDML to fx.php?

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at exit445.com
Sun May 13 19:13:04 MDT 2007

I have never seen the mention of "Web Connector" in combination with
FileMaker Pro 6 Unlimited, even though I started out using FMP6UL to
web publish fx.php before moving to FMP8SA. Both Mac.

I do have a Web Companion and a Web Companion Enabler in the
Extensions folder of FMP6UL/Mac...but no Web Connector.

Did Web Connector get retired in FMP6UL?

--
Jonathan Schwartz
Exit 445 Group
jonathan at exit445.com