[FX.php List] More info about my server's session settings

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sat May 12 10:07:51 MDT 2007

The session settings are identical...

Something is either killing the session or somehow causing me to lose
my session variables.

All that happens is that the page sends the purchase to a gateway; if
it fails, it returns to a decline page, where I fetch the session
variable showing the ID # of the transaction, and a 2nd session
variable containing the purchase amount. Neither values are returning...

I'm using SSL on the site, as is the gateway; would this have any
effect on it? I was using an SSL cert on the previous server too.

Bob