[FX.php List] How to form a URL in FM to embed data into add page

Larry Schultz larry at macedge.net
Fri May 11 15:25:53 MDT 2007

newbie here.

I'd like to use the send email script in FM and have a link (URL) in
the body like:
http://myserver/mysite/addpage.php  and embed a few related record
ID's in the URL.

I have no idea how to do this. ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

What I'm trying to accomplish: Send an email from a contact record to
a related person they used for a reference (for the purpose of
evaluation) they provide and include The contact's Filemaker Record
ID AND the Reference ID. I'd like to be able to pull a little contact
and reference detail at the top of the page to give the user some
idea of who they are evaluating.

It's been a long week... I hope I'm making sense

Larry Schultz
             Mac Edge Corporation
Specializing in Filemaker Pro Relational Database Solutions
                             for Mac/Windows/NT

FBA Member

larry at macedge.net
larryschultz1 at mac.com

           -------------Take A Deep Breath-------------

  "I quickly discovered that Apple, Inc., isn’t just a company.  It’s
the world’s only publicly traded religion. "
Brett Arends, Boston Herald Finance Columnist  December 2005