[FX.php List] GET vs. POST in a web app

John May jmaymailing at pointinspace.com
Thu May 10 12:31:27 MDT 2007

Bob -

Correct, that's what we do.

ODBC/JDBC connections are not listed anywhere, AFAIK.  xDBC is just
on or off, with the security settings determined by the individual
databases' configurations.

I can't say why the large settings area is in FM Admin.  Maybe they
did leave room to have multiple WPE instances connect to one FMS
instance - but I wouldn't necessarily assume that means they actually
PLAN to.

	- John

John May : President                 <http://www.pointinspace.com/>
Point In Space Internet Solutions             jmay at pointinspace.com

        Professional FileMaker Pro, MySQL, Lasso & PHP Hosting