[FX.php List] [off-topic] A Windows question...

Tom Sepper tsepper at directorschoice.travel
Thu May 10 12:29:03 MDT 2007

A couple ways to do this:

- Allow FTP service on the Mac. That can be done within the Sharing
preferences on the Mac. Make sure it's public-facing and port 21 is open
on the firewall.

- Windows XP (all I have to test) can access Mac OS 10.4 without any
problems using the regular 'View Workgroup Computers' so as long as
login permissions are available.

I don't think the second option above will work remotely though.

---
Tom Sepper
Director of Information Technology
Director's Choice Tour & Travel