[FX.php List] GET vs. POST in a web app

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu May 10 12:22:23 MDT 2007

John,

Sorry, when I said FMSA I actually meant FMS, not the entire bundle.

I think I *finally* understand what you guys do:

You have the ability to select which website goes to which WPE
instance; however, each of your WPE instances is partnered with only
one FMS instance.

Thanks for clearing my confusion on this issue... :)

So that then brings me back to my earlier puzzler: why then has FMI
chosen to leave that large scrolling control in FM Admin, when it can
only hold a single WPE connection? One would think that perhaps they
plan to add this ability in a future version, as Dale mentioned...

Is it so that ODBC/JDBC connections can be listed there? We don't do
any ODBC here at this point...

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING: