[FX.php List] [off-topic] A Windows question...

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu May 10 12:12:05 MDT 2007

Here's a question that I think I can already answer, but:

In my brief stint on the Windows platform, I never connected to a
Mac's drive. Is it possible, without any extra software, for a PC
user to mount a Mac drive remotely?

I have a potential client for whom I may colocate a server, but she
needs to mount it remotely, as will others in her office. It has
suddenly dawned on me that I use Mac servers, and her office is
probably filled with PCs. The server I'd use here wouldn't be an
Intel Mac, by the way.

Is it possible for a PC user to mount a Mac drive across the
Internet? I'm assuming it's not possible, but perhaps I'm missing
something...

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING: