[FX.php List] Page expired problem

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Wed May 9 13:58:40 MDT 2007

Dan,

No, actually I can see everything with Eavesdrop. That's how I know the cache and expiry info in the header seems suspicious. The problem is that when a user presses the back button, they get a "Page expired" error in their web browser, making navigation a nightmare. This didn't used to happen under CDML/FMU6 with the same page code.... and those elements of the header weren't there then. Thus my guess that that is the problem... and my desired to know if I can configure PHP (or whatever layer) so that it's not like that.

-Troy