[FX.php List] Page expired problem

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at exit445.com
Wed May 9 12:42:34 MDT 2007

Troy,

I'm sorry for diverting the original question, but can you recommend
Blackbelt for the CDMl to php translation?  I have a new client using
FMP 5.5 Unlimited with CDML pages and is battling crashing problems
after a recent hardware failure.  One option could be to dump the web
Connector part of Unlimited and let a real web server do the job.

Thanks

jonathan