[FX.php List] Page expired problem

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Wed May 9 10:34:45 MDT 2007

It seems I've seen a thread about this already, but I don't recall a satisfactory conclusion.

We've been running a web site using CDML and FMU 6 for a number of years. We recently switched to FMSA 8 and kept the CDML by using the new Blackbelt software, which reads the CDML and interprets it on the fly into PHP and works via FX.php

There is an issue that has cropped up, where some users are getting a "page expired" error when they click the back-button. This is happening in places where they are used to being able to use the back button. I don't think this can be entirely blamed on the resubmission of POST data, since the POST vs. GET methods haven't been changed in this implementation.

I did a little eavesdropping on the web page headers, and there is a difference between what FMU 6 used to send and Blackbelt/PHP/FMSA8.

Here's a typical header from FMU6:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK