[FX.php List] Confusion with 'not equals' search

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Wed May 9 09:28:39 MDT 2007

I think this is a headache related to FileMaker, and I would
recommend using one of two work-arounds:

1. Make a calculation field in your table that flags records that are
not in either of the categories you're trying to exclude. Search on
the flag field.

2. Retrieve all the records in your query, and use PHP to filter out
the two classifications before you display.

Hope this helps,
Dale