[FX.php List] GET vs. POST in a web app

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon May 7 15:08:28 MDT 2007

Thanks Erik; I know that's possible, but what I needed is multiple
WPEs all talking to one FM Server.

I'm migrating from one web server to another, and wanted to put WPE
on the new machine, get it running and connected, then move one site
over, make sure it works, before moving the rest. As it is now, I'll
have to turn off the existing WPE so that the other will connect,
wait for the connection, switch all the DNS for the sites, and then
everything will work. The problem is that it takes a while to switch
all these DNS records, and so sites will be down longer this way...

So I've resolved myself to a 3AM switchover... :)

Best,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954