[FX.php List] GET vs. POST in a web app

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Fri May 4 12:37:07 MDT 2007

It says "FileMaker Web Publishing Engines" because FMI planned (and
maybe plans) to allow that to happen. Since it is not currently
possible, I question why the interface for FMSA still includes it,
along with a portal that could show many WPEs. Is this some
subversive statement by the QC department that it *should* be
allowed, so it got left in?

My point, I guess, is it's clearly misleading and confusing. If the
software only allows one, then it should manage our expectations better.

Dale

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org